The Talent Acquisition Conference is a signature event co-hosted by Pro-ROC (Professional Recruiters of Rochester) and the National Human Resources Association (NHRA) - Rochester Affiliate.
This year’s event will feature industry focused leaders that will assist you in finding ways to level-up your organization, your team, and yourself. Strategically, tactically, mentally and/or emotionally, these national speakers have you covered. You will leave feeling inspired, energized, motivated, and equipped with tons of great recruiting tips and tricks you can implement immediately.
By the end of this event, participants will have more knowledge in:
- Sourcing as a function & how to implement it within your organization.
- Outreach best practices.
- Mental resilience in challenging times.
- Recruitment technology (including AI and ChatGPT and more)!
- $40 for Members
- $70 for Non-Members
$350 – 8 tickets with table reserved SOLD OUT
- 9:30 - 10:00AM: Registration and Networking
- 10:00 - 12:00PM: Opening Notes / Keynote Speaker
- 12:00 - 1:00PM: Lunch (provided)
- 1:00 - 2:15PM: Keynote Speaker
- 2:15 - 2:45PM: Break
- 2:45 - 3:45PM: Panel
- 3:45 - 4:00PM Closing Remarks, Raffle Announcements
- 4:00 - 5:00PM: Happy Hour (Cash Bar)
HCRI/SHRM Accreditation: This program is under review for Professional Development Credits (PDCs) by the Society for Human Resource Management and HR (General) recertification credit hours through HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
Meet our Speakers:
We are pleased to welcome Mawulom Nenonene (he/him) to this years speaker lineup! Mawulom is a Senior Talent and HR Advisor at Point. His role encompasses designing scalable hiring systems, coaching for performance, and advising people managers. Prior, he developed recruiting infrastructure, and supported hiring for companies at various stages of growth including LTSE, Nava, BetterUp, Thumbtack, and Google. Mawulom also served as an advisor to Patreon, Medhaul, and Focus. He lives in Northern California with his partner, their two children and dog, Soloman.
Please join us in welcoming Tiffany Ballve to this years speaker lineup! Tiffany is the Engineering Talent Sourcing Leader for Netflix! She is a metrics-oriented, results-focused Talent Acquisition Leader with over 23 years of hands-on recruiting experience including building/leading superior world-class talent acquisition teams in the cutting-edge technology space where the only constant is change. She enjoys a challenge and thrives in a fast-paced/high-growth world where she can make an immediate impact and motivate others to do the same (growth hacker/hacking).
Selected testimonials/quotes from last years participants:
- Loved it! Please do it again!
- Phenomenal keynote and terrific panel
- It was great - presenter was awesome, very engaging and I have taken ideas to our Sr Management already.
- It was absolutely wonderful!
- Great event overall! This was well planned and had a good rhythm that didn't seem to fast or slow.
- I learned so much at this conference. As a "baby" in the Talent Acquisition world, I found all the information relevant and couldn't wait to start implementing them in my every day.
A special thanks to our current sponsors! Interested in hearing more about sponsorship slots? Reach out to Jennifer Garigen (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on cost, packages, and availability.